1. A lot of smiles, knowing the hypocrisy but still a crowded smile; many memories, knowing the sadness but still unable to let go; many times, knowing the boredom but staying the same; many giving up, knowing the good but never leaving;Many desires, knowing that they are useless, but always want to understand; many restraints, knowing that pulling, but still can not get rid of; many things, knowing the ending, but still want to stop or stop.
2. Put a smile on your face and keep your love in your heart.
3. Laughing easily makes people feel mad, shallow smiles can make people feel stingy, chuckles can easily make people feel very sad, and grin is even more chilling and creepy. The smile may seem bland, but it is just right. It isAn implicit and an expression; it is both simple and rich; it is both polite and sincere. It is true that a smile is the most beautiful.
4. Ripples are the smile of the lake; Xiaguang is the smile of the morning; Spring breeze is the smile of the earth. Smile is the natural sun. Smile makes the stranger feel kind; makes the friend feel comfort; makes the loved one feel happy.
5. The smile of a man can be like a dream, and the smile of a woman can be like a flower. The charm of a man and the charm of a woman can be contained in a smile that is not spoken.
6. You smile to others, and others reward you with friendship. You do n’t pay anything, but you get a precious gift. Stide said very wonderfully: smile does not cost, but creates a lot of value.Smiling makes people who come to it rich, but doesn't make people who donate it poor.
7. You are smiling tirelessly, smiling happily, with a youthful smile, like a water lily that blooms quietly after the summer rain, with crystal raindrops, and nodded shyly and gracefully.
8. If you do n’t ask for a smile from the sun, the warmth is still with the sun, but we will smile more confidently and calmly; if we turn around and find our own shadow, and appropriate shelter, the sun can penetrate the heart and warm everyA corner behind; if the open palm cannot drop the butterfly, then clenched into a fist and waved my arm to give strength; if I ca n’t smile brightly, then throw my face into the bright sun and smile with the sun,brilliant.
9, Hilton, the world's hotel industry giant, said: "I would rather live in a hotel store where I can only see old carpets, but I can see smiles everywhere, but I don't want to go into a hotel with only first-class equipment but no smiles.
10 、 Smile does not destroy the depth, it only injects depth into the depth. Some people think that a deep person is unsmiling. If the depth is really like this, then I would rather not be deep. Life is already heavy enough, whyWould it be more tiring to live for some inexplicable depth? I like to relax, so I like to smile.
11. It doesn't cost anything to smile, but it can win everything. Let us use the simplest and most beautiful language in the world to win the trust of our guests, inject vitality into our work, and bring joy to our peers!
12. The power of smile: We often encounter salesmen who sell products on-site in our daily life. If you refuse, he treats him with a smile from beginning to end. Can you really turn him away?Most people are afraid that they ca n’t bear it. Since they are so sincere and patient, why are they so reluctant to reject it? As a result, we may not only buy his own products, but also help him enthusiastically recommend it to others. So we can see that smiles are peopleThe true feelings revealed from the eyes and the words. Only by feeling good to each other in the smile can we communicate further. Imagine, who wants to contact a wooden person and a cold person without a smile?
13. The secret of smile is that the grinning mouth and the eyes also smile. Only the smile on the mouth looks contrived and appears stiff and unnatural; the smile on the mouth and the smile on the eyes canThe joy of revealing inner feelings is the kind of smile that customers want.
14. Smile is simple, but profound; everyone laughs together, the world is warmer.
15. A smile can make your grievances fall from the eyebrows, and a smile can smooth out the troubles on the days when the water drips into ice.
16. Smile is the emotion of inner joy and the inner manifestation of sincerity, friendship and respect.
17. Smiling is a clear spring, sowing in the summer is cool; smiling is a kite, soaring freely in the sky.
18. A smile is a beautiful flower blooming on people's faces, always exuding charming fragrance.
19. Smile is the sun, to give people warmth; smile is the appreciation, to make you confident.
20. Smile is a spring breeze, then it will blow away the haze accumulated in my heart; if smile is a touch of sunlight, then it can warm the injured and depressed heart.