1. Please don't take the liberty to evaluate me. You only know my name, but you don't know my story. You just hear what I did, but you do n’t know what I have experienced.
2. You are the most beautiful scenery in the world, there is no need to look up in the scenery of others. There is nothing to let go. As you look back, you will find that you used to think you could n’t let go.It is just a springboard in life for you to grow. Time has long added the most wonderful thing to those who cultivate it. That wonderful thing is light, stable, calm, and the most natural heart..
3. A person is always looking up and admiring the happiness of others. When he looks back, he finds that he is being looked up and admired by others. In fact, everyone is happy. However, your happiness is often in the eyes of others.The mountain of happiness has no top and no head. You have to learn to walk and stop, look at the mountains, appreciate the rainbow, and blow the breeze. The soul is satisfied with life in relaxation.
4. Life is so full of ups and downs, you will never know what will happen next, nor will you understand why destiny treats you like this. Only after you have experienced all the changes in life, you will fade awayAfter the first glitz, look at the world with a humble attitude.
5. Life is a kind of endurance. When someone who loves you abandons you, it does n’t help you to rush to the ground, life is a stagnation; when someone is behind you, you have a tongue and a lotus, and you ca n’t argue with anything. The world isThe ups and downs. When you get your mind, good things such as the tide rise, and when you are frustrated, they all look like flowers. Don't take yourself too seriously, you are wronged, helpless, and want to cry, these are an integral part of your life.
6, no matter how hard you work today, the fallen leaves tomorrow will still fall down, there are many things in the world that cannot be advanced in advance, live in the moment, and improve.
7. Think about your own mistakes, and you will slowly forget others' faults.
8. Lift yourself too high, others may not look up at you; set yourself too low, others may not respect you; no one is perfect, you don't need to cover up your own deficiencies. To be a person, you must be able to look up, and even lower your head.It is not only a gesture, but also an attitude and a quality. Looking up in adversity is a kind of courage and confidence; bowing down in good times is a kind of calm and low-key. To be a person, you must strive for the courage of the upstream, moreHave an atmosphere willing to bow your head ...
9. The person who can straighten the detour is a clever person because he has found a shortcut; the person who can detour the straight is an open-minded person because he sees a few more scenery. Make yourself happy while making others happy.It is wisdom, and it is stupid to bring your unpleasant emotions to others. Don't complain all day about what life owes you, life doesn't actually know who you are.
10. No one will accompany you for a lifetime, so you have to adapt to loneliness; no one will help you for a lifetime, so you have to struggle all the time.
11. Happiness will not miss anyone, and sooner or later it will find you.
12. A truly powerful person will not spend too much time on pleasing and affiliating others. The so-called circles and resources are just derivatives. The most important thing is to improve your internal skills. Only after you have cultivated yourself can youSomeone will come to kiss you. If you are a phoenix, the Phoenix will come to live; if you are the sea, the Baichuan will come together. Only when you reach that level will you have a corresponding circle, not the other way round.