In the fast-growing China, contracts appear more and more in our lives. Contracts can encourage both parties to exercise their powers and perform their duties strictly. So what issues should be noted when writing contracts? The following is about housing sales contracts 5Article, for reference only, everyone is welcome to read it.
House sales contract 1
Seller: with a copy of ID card Party A
Buyer: with copy of ID card Party B
A. Party A sells its four-and-a-half-floor building with legal property at 120-1 Minzu Road to Party B. The land use area and building area of the house are based on the data on the legal certificate. The houseProperty certificate number:, State-owned land use certificate number:.
Second, the two sides of the house purchase and sale price are determined to be RMB tens of thousands of yuan. Party B pays to Party A in two installments.
3. Because Party A needs to purchase a separate house, Party B will pay Party A a total of RMB 10,000 yuan in the first phase. After the second phase, Party B will relocate and Party B will pay the remaining RMB 20,000.
Fourth, after Party B paid Lu Shiyuan ten thousand yuan to Party A in the first phase, Party A will hand over the property certificate and land use certificate to Party B for custody.
Five, according to the actual purchase and decoration of Party A, Party B will give Party A a certain transition period. Party A should move out before September 20, 20xx, and hand over all the properties, and transfer the water and electricity at the same time.
VI. During the transition period, Party A shall protect the current status of the house and facilities, and shall not cause new damage to the house and facilities. If there is any damage, it shall be compensated according to the market price, and Party B shall deduct the remaining amount.
VII. This contract will take effect after signed by both parties.
Party A signature: Party B signature :
Xxx XX day in 20xx, X XX day in 20xx
House Sale Contract 2
Seller hereinafter referred to as Party A :
Buyer hereinafter referred to as Party B :
According to the "Contract Law of the People's Republic of China", "Urban Real Estate Management Law of the People's Republic of China" and other relevant laws and regulations, both parties A and B reached an agreement on the transfer of Party A's real estate to Party B after friendly negotiation:
Article 1 Party A declares that the houses sold by Party A have obtained the Beijing City County House Ownership Certificate in accordance with the law, the certificate certificate number is the word No., the structure of the house is, the building area is square metersThe registered building area shall prevail.
Party A guarantees that there is no seizure of housing property rights and no debt disputes, the materials provided are complete, true and effective, and it can handle all matters related to transactions such as ownership transfer, tax registration, loan application, etc.
Party A guarantees that the houses sold comply with the national and Beijing housing listing and trading policies. Party A shall bear legal responsibility for the consequences of violating the national and Beijing housing listing and trading policies.
Article 2 Party B declares that Party B purchases Party A ’s house mentioned in Article 1 of this contract, pays the house payment, performs all obligations stipulated in this contract, and assumes legal responsibility for breaching the obligations of this contract.
Article 3 Both parties agree that the transaction price of the above property is RMB upper case Bai Shi Wan Qian Bai Shi _ _ 元 整 ￥
Article 4 Payment
1. Party B should pay the deposit for the purchase of the house in RMB upper case ____________ ten thousand yuan ￥ ____________ when signing this contract;
2, Party B adopts the following ____ method
A. Party B is a non-loan customer, and should pay the full house payment within three working days after signing this contract;
B. Party B is a commercial bank loan customer. Within three working days after the issuance of the evaluation report, Party B shall pay the remaining house payment in addition to the loan application amount of Party B. The first payment of Party B shall be other house purchase money in addition to the loan amountSum. The house loan part of the house is paid according to the bank regulations;
C. Party B is a provident fund loan customer, the first payment should be delivered within three working days from the date of signing this contract, and no later than the evaluation of the transaction house, the first payment of Party B should be other than the loan amount of the purchase of housingFor the sum of the funds, Party A should issue a certificate of receipt of the down payment to Party B and the loan review agency. The loan portion of the house payment shall be paid in accordance with the provisions of the loan agency;
3. Party B's approved loan amount is less than the application amount, and Party B should make up the first payment for the purchase of the house within three working days from the date of approval of the bank's loan limit; Party B's loan application is not approved, and Party B should go to the bankThe loan will not be approved within 10 working days from the date of repayment of the remaining room.
4. The transfer settlement method of transaction funds between Party A and Party B is subject to the "Intermediate Service Contract" or supplementary agreement signed by both parties.
Total 3 pages :
Beijing house sales contract seller hereinafter referred to as Party A: Buyer hereinafter referred to as Party B: According to the "Contract Law of the People's Republic of China", "The Urban Real Estate Management Law of the People's Republic of China" and other relevant laws,
Article 5 Transfer of Property Rights
A. If Party B is a non-loan customer, both Party A and Party B shall work together to complete the transfer of property rights registration procedures within five working days from the date that Party B has paid all the house payment;
B. If Party B is a commercial bank loan customer or provident fund loan customer, both parties A and B shall cooperate in completing the transfer of property rights registration procedures within five working days from the date of approval of the loan issued by the lending institution.
Article 6 House Delivery
1. Housing inspection is completed within seven working days from the day when both parties go to the competent authority to complete the ownership transfer registration process; both parties A and B should be present in person to handle water, electricity, gas, property, heating, household registrationRelocation and other related matters to ensure the delivery of the house. Before the house is delivered, the costs of water, electricity, gas, heating, property, etc. generated by the house are borne by Party A; the costs incurred after the house is delivered are borne by Party B. Both parties should sign"Property Inspection Form."
2. Party A guarantees that the house sold to Party B has no property rights disputes and debt disputes, and settles the property and heating procedures. If the house is set up for mortgage registration, the mortgagee has been notified. If the reason is caused by Party AIf the house cannot handle property rights registration or a dispute between creditor's rights and debts, Party A shall bear all the responsibilities; 3. Party A guarantees that the building area of the house sold is consistent with the record in the property rights certificate; and provides all the procedures for changing the ownership;
4. If Party A has a public maintenance fund, according to Beijing's regulations, the public maintenance fund will continue to be used by Party B after the property transfer
Article 7 Both parties A and B shall cooperate with each other to apply to the real estate exchange in the district county where the housing is located to go through the procedures for listing approval and transfer of ownership of the property purchase and sale, and apply for a house ownership certificate in accordance with the relevant regulations.Taxes and related expenses shall be handled by both parties in accordance with the written agreement. If there is no written agreement, they shall be paid in accordance with national regulations.
Article 8 After Party B has delivered the deposit of Party A, both parties shall bear the liability for breach of contract in accordance with the statutory provisions of the contract. Party A regrets the contract and shall return the deposit of Party B twice. Party B regrets that the deposit shall not be returned. At the same time, if Party A and Party B fail to performIf the obligation leads to the delay or non-performance of the contract, the defaulting party shall bear the liability for breach of contract and compensate the losses caused to the other party. Due to the delay in performing the contractual obligations, the defaulting party shall compensate the breach of contract equal to two ten thousandths of the transaction price every day overduegold.
Article 9 Disputes arising from the performance of this contract shall be resolved by both parties through negotiation. If the negotiation fails, both parties shall have the right to bring a lawsuit to the people's court.
Article 10 This contract shall be effective from the date of signature by both parties.
Party A :
ID number :
Mailing address :
Zip code :
Authorized agent :
Party B :
ID number :
Mailing address :
Zip code :
Authorized agent :
Date of signing: year, month and day
House Sale Contract 3
Party A Seller: _________
Correspondence address: _____Postcode :
ID name: ______ ID number: _____ contact number: ____
Party B Buyer: _________
Correspondence address: _____ Postcode: ________
ID name: ____ ID number: ____ contact number: _______
Party A and Party B follow the principles of voluntariness, fairness and honesty and credibility. After negotiation, they sign this contract for the purchase of real estate from Party B to Party A.
Article 1 Party B orders the following houses of Party A: hereinafter referred to as the house
The conditions of the house described in this article are inconsistent with the actual situation or are not exhaustive, then the content of the house ownership certificate or relevant legal documents shall prevail; choose to mark "R", not choose to mark "T", the following optionsThe method is the same
Article 2 Party B conducted a field survey of the house, checked the owner of the house ie Party A and the relevant procedures and certificates of the house, clearly knew the ownership of the house, and understood and complied with BeijingThe relevant management department voluntarily conducts real estate transactions with Party A for the relevant regulations on stock housing transactions.
Article 3 Party A guarantees that the house can be traded in the market and the procedures are complete; the property has no rights and defects and is not legally pursued by others. Party A has obtained the consent of the co-owners to sell the house; Party A ’s house has established a mortgageIf Party A sells the house, the mortgagee has obtained the consent of the mortgagee; if Party A rents the house, the lessee has given up the right to purchase the house. Party A introduces the situation of the house to Party B, which is true and accurate, without any major omissions, noThere are situations or issues that affect Party B ’s decision to purchase the house without disclosing it to Party B. If Party A sells the house, the land use rights within the scope of the house and the related rights and interests of the house are transferred with the house.
Article 4 Both parties A and B agree that the transaction price of the house is RMB upper case ** Bai ******** 10,000 ** 000 ** Bai ********** lower case ¥ ** yuan,The transaction taxes and fees incurred by the Housing Exchange shall be borne by Party A, Party B, and Party B separately see this Supplementary Agreement.
Article 5 Party A agrees that the payment form for Party B ’s purchase of the house will be □ full payment □ commercial loan payment. If Party B borrows a house to purchase a house, the estimated loan amount is RMB upper case* Bai ** Pick up ** yuan lower case ￥ ** yuan, the actual loan amount is subject to the bank's approved loan amount, and Party B will prepare the first payment according to the actual loan amount to ensure that Party A collects all the room payments.
Article 6 When Party B signs this contract, Party B shall pay the deposit for the purchase of the house in RMB upper case ** ** ** ten thousand ** thousands ** ** ** ** yuan ** lower case ¥ ** yuan, AAfter Party B receives the deposit for the purchase of the house, Party B will issue a receipt receipt to Party B as the basis for the validity of this deposit contract.
Article 7 Both parties A and B agree that within ______ days from the date of signing this deposit contract, both parties A and B sign the "House Sale Contract". The deposit clauses in the "House Sale Contract" unless otherwise agreed,The said deposit is the deposit received and paid by both parties A and B when the deposit contract is signed.
Article 8 Both parties A and B agree that within ______ days from the date of transfer of the house property rights, Party A will deliver the house to Party B; before the house handover date, all costs incurred in using the house shall be borne by Party A, and after delivery Inclusive of the costs incurred by Party B. The special maintenance fund for the house will be transferred with the ownership of the house. Party A guarantees that the original auxiliary facilities, equipment and decoration of the house will be maintained in their original state except for both partiesExcept as otherwise stipulated in the "House Sales Contract", and promise to complete the eviction formalities within ** days after the ownership of the house is transferred to Party B.
Article 9 During the signing period of the "House Sale and Purchase Contract" as agreed in Article 7 of this contract, if Party A does not abide by the matters stipulated in this deposit contract and refuses to sign the "House Purchase and Sale Contract", it shall be refunded twiceIf Party B does not abide by the matters stipulated in this deposit contract and refuses to sign the "House Sale Contract", it has no right to request Party A to return the deposit that has been collected. Both parties A and B must inform the other party of the effective contact address, fixed telephone, mobile phone, etc.And copies of mutual identity cards, if any party's contact address changes, they should notify the other party in writing in time. When one of the parties A and B refuses to perform this deposit contract, the other party must notify the other party in writing to express the performance of this contract by express delivery.If the contract is refused by the delivery party or cannot be delivered due to the wrong contact address, the delivery date or the postmark of the post office or the express delivery certificate shall prevail, which shall be deemed to have been given in accordance with this contract.The other party's written notice.
Article 10 If both parties A and B do not refuse to sign the "House Sale Contract", but fail to sign the "House Sale Contract" within the time limit stipulated in Article 7, both parties agree:The breaching party of the "Contract for Sale of Houses" shall pay liquidated damages according to the overdue days, and every day overdue, the liquidated damages shall be paid at ten thousandths of the total house payment.Articles 9 and 10 of this contract claim rights and interests.
Article 11 In this deposit contract, if both parties A and B have not agreed, and parties A and B cannot negotiate to reach an agreement, resulting in the failure to sign the "House Sale Contract", parties A and B will not be held accountable to each other., Party A shall return the deposit received to Party B without interest within the day that Party B requests the return of the deposit, and this deposit contract is terminated.
Article 12 In order to ensure the consistency of this contract and the "House Sale Contract", both parties agree that if the terms and conditions stipulated in this contract are not reflected in the "House Sale Contract", the terms will continue to be effective;If the agreed terms and conditions conflict with the "House Sale Contract", the agreement in the "House Sale Contract" shall prevail.
Article 13 This contract must be signed by the owner of the house and the purchaser of the house. If both parties cannot sign in person, they must entrust the principal to come forward through legal notarization. The principal must present the evidence in personThe original of the client and the client ’s ID card and a copy of the client ’s ID card.
Article 14 Disputes arising from the performance of this contract shall be resolved through negotiation between the parties; if the negotiation fails, it shall be resolved as follows :
□ Submit to the Arbitration Commission for arbitration. □ Proceed to the People's Court according to law.
Article 15 This contract consists of three pages, in duplicate, each party holds one copy.
Supplementary agreement: □ with supplementary agreement □ without supplementary agreement
Party A: signature Party B: signature
year month day year month month day
House Sale Contract 4
Party A: _______
Party B: ________
According to the "Contract Law of the People's Republic of China" and related laws and regulations, the buyers and sellers reached the following agreement on matters related to housing sales on the principles of equality, voluntariness and consensus :
Article 1: The basic situation of the house
Party B purchases a set of property legally owned by Party A that is located in ________ City _______________________________________________, property certificate No. ___________, and the building area is ________ square meters.
Article 2: Payment method
1. The two parties agreed that the sale price of the above property is ________________________ yuan. This house price is the net price of Party A, and Party A does not pay any fees in the transaction.
2. Party A receives the deposit of Party B ____________ Yuan, and after the approval of the loan applied by Party B, it can prepare for the transfer procedures for Party B. Party A needs to actively cooperate with Party B to handle the loan procedures. Subject to the receipt receipt
3. On the day of the transfer procedure, Party B delivers the first payment to Party A _______________________ Yuanzheng. Subject to the receipt
4. The balance of ________________________ yuan, the bank will directly transfer to Party A
5. All costs incurred during the transaction of the above-mentioned real estate transactions shall be paid by Party B, and Party A shall not bear any costs.
Article 3: House transfer
Party A and Party B should actively cooperate with the transfer procedures, and the loss caused by either party's non-cooperation will be compensated by the responsible party.
Article 4: Responsibilities of both parties
1. Party A guarantees that the sale of real estate complies with the national real estate listing regulations, and that the property rights are clear, unsecured, sealed up, and any disputes, and that the materials provided are true and effective, and do not contain false content. If there is a liability for violation of the above agreementParty A shall bear.
2. Party A shall deliver the property to Party B on the _____year_____month_____ day subject to the balance of the bank ’s balance. The existing household appliances and furniture in the room will be handed over to the party B along with the house.
3. Party A settles all costs before the handover date of the house, and the costs incurred after handover shall be borne by Party B.
4. Party A will move out the account within _________ days from the effective date of this contract.
5. If the loan amount of Party B is insufficient, it shall be filled in cash, otherwise it will be regarded as a breach of contract.
6. The housing public maintenance fund is transferred with the real estate.
Article 5: Contract changes
1. During the performance of the contract, neither party can change it without permission. If you need to change the content of the contract, you should notify the other party in writing. After obtaining the consent of the other party, sign the change agreement within the specified time within three days of the written notice, otherwise the loss will be caused byThe responsible party bears it.
2. The supplementary agreement of this contract has the same legal effect as this contract.
Article 6: Liability for breach of contract
After this contract is signed, both parties shall not breach the contract. If Party A breaches the contract, the deposit of Party B will be doubled. If Party B breaches the contract, the deposit will not be refunded.
Article 7: Settlement of contract disputes
In the process of the performance of this contract, if a dispute occurs, both parties A and B should negotiate to resolve it. If the settlement is not successful, they can sue to the relevant people's court with jurisdiction.
Article 8: This contract becomes effective as soon as it is signed by both parties A and B.
Article 9: There are ____ pages in this contract, in ____ copies, each party holding one copy, both of which have the same effect.
Article 10: Other Agreements
Party A: ________
Party B: ________
ID number: ________
ID number: ________
Current address: ________
Current address: ________
Date of signing: ________
Date of signing: ________
House sales contract 5
Retainer Party A, Party B, Witness One, Witness Two
Seller Party A: Name ID Number: Both parties A and B have concluded the terms of this contract under the premise of equality, voluntariness, consensus, and witness witness on the matters of homesteads and house sales, and jointly abide by them.
I. Homestead housing situation: It is located in towns and villages communities in the urban area of the province, from east to west and south to north.
Second, the right to use the house and land is guaranteed by Party A: it is owned by the owner, with the consent of the family, without any disputes about property rights, debts, finance, inheritance, etc.
3. The total price negotiated by both parties is Yuan uppercase: thousands of Yuan, and the cash will be paid in person on the day.
Four, after the contract signed by both parties, Party B pays Party A's house payment, Party A will own the house and homestead and all its appendages including subsidiary buildings and trees, etc. to Party B, and deliver the land use certificate to Party B. V1. Party A sells the homestead and its affiliated houses to Party B in accordance with the contract, and Party B as a purchaser has any rights to the house and its indivisible land ie: use, reconstruction, income, lease, guarantee, mortgage, Sales, possession, and other ownership and disposal rights, including compensation for requisitioned demolition, etc., or compensation in other forms, are obtained by Party B and have no relationship with Party A, and Party A ’s spouse and descendants shall notPerform recovery.
VI. After the signing of this contract, Party A shall not sign the “sale contract” with the others. VII. After the signing of this contract, there will never be any regrets, and neither party may change or rescind the contract without authorization. VIII. This contractIn duplicate, Party A and Party B each hold one copy, and witnesses each.
Party A: Party B :
Date of signing: year, month and day
Buyer Party B: Name ID Number :
Number of Rural Collective Land Use Certificate :