Event theme :
Planning Organizer :
×× Class Committee
I. Preparation for the event
1. Pick up firewood and prepare alcohol
2. Prepare game props and prizes, stack newspaper issues, punishment items
3, bring a lighter
4. Prepare the camera with flash
5. Determine the event time and place, and the assembly time and place
6, buy good candy
7, with multiple flashlights
8. Briefly explain the activity process in the classroom in advance
9.Ready for loudspeaker
10, game grouping
11. Invite students to perform talents
1. A few boys first took firewood to the riverside destination to occupy a good position.
2. Everyone gathers at the meeting place and departs.
3, arrive at the destination, make a fire.
4. Each group forms a circle, and the host asks each group to determine the group name or slogan Or directly divided into one, two, three, and four groups, the host depends on the situation, indicating that this event will be conducted in the form of group battles.
5. First play the first game-have thousands of hearts. The entire group members participate. The host explains the rules of the game. In order to ensure fun, the fairness of the games in each group is supervised by the group leader. FirstThe unlocked group is the winner. The three groups that have lost will choose a group that does not need to be punished in the form of a guess by the group leader, and the remaining two groups will send two as members to accept the punishment.
6, Yan Lou performs guitar singing
7. The second game-the answer is a discount newspaper. The three groups that were lost choose a group that does not need to be punished in the form of a guess by the group leader, and the remaining two groups send two to receive punishment.
8, Liu Yan performs erhu.
9. The third game-Song Solitaire. Those who ca n’t reach it will be punished.
10, the last group singing and dancing.
11. Pack up the garbage.
three, event time
Saturday 19 to 21 o'clock 18:20 to meet at the entrance of Tianma Apartment
four, event location
1, pay attention to safety, unfriendly ignition of other items.
2. Protect the safety of the items you carry with you.
3. Don't walk alone.